BC Shipping News – Commercial Marine News for Canada’s West Coast.
By subscribing to BC Shipping News, you’ll receive 10 issues per year ( July/August and December/January are combined) filled with the latest industry news plus exclusive, in-depth articles covering all aspects of shipping, port and terminal operations and harbour activities on the West Coast of Canada. Plus, you’ll receive full access to all past issues plus premium content available only to subscribers.
Here’s what other subscribers are saying:
- “Finally, a B.C. marine publication for the modern mariner!” Kelly Francis, Communications Co-ordinator, Seaspan Marine Corporation
- “A great local magazine with national and international feel. The articles and pictures are a real class. I would recommend this to everyone in the industry.” Desi Thomas, P.ENG, PMP, Project Manager, BC Ferries
- “Chock-a-block full of interesting and very useful information...the fleet guides are part of our working documentation here at WCMRC.” Bruce Turnbull, Business Support Manager, Western Canada Marine Response Corporation
- Three year: $116.95 (plus GST) BEST VALUE!
- Two year: $83.50 (plus GST)
- One year: $44.95 (plus GST)
- Single issue: $5.95 (plus GST)
- Three year: $180 BEST VALUE!
- Two year: $135
- One year: $75
- Single issue: $7.95
- Three year: $225 BEST VALUE!
- Two year: $170
- One year: $95
- Single issue: $10.95
To purchase one single digital issue, please view our Past Issues page and select the issue you’d like to purchase.
Special rates are available for educational institutions, students and bulk orders. To order, please contact BC Shipping News directly by phone – 604-893-8800 or by e-mail:
For additional subscriber information or assistance, please contact Jane McIvor
Please note that transactions will be shown as paid to McIvor Communications Inc., publisher of BC Shipping News.